**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm back, after almost 9 months off.

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
Lots of new things, and old stuff too.

First of all, one of the reasons I quit the game is still there. Laggy/buggy/crashy game.
But, lots of improvements on some gameplay.
1- The delay of the AI after SP3 cinematic, I appreciate it. It was another of my irritant.
2- You did a great job on one of my favorite dude, Luke Cage and on Red Hulk, (he was my first 5*)Thank you.
3- The drop rates. I don't know if it's some kind of tricks from you guys (to bring mr back to the game), but, I got 5, 4* stars in the last week, since my comback.
- Hyperion from PHC
- Punisher from arena crystal
- Sentinel from 4* HC
- Antman from PHC
- Void and Hulk Rag (both from the same Crystal sample bundle...Wow!!!)
My guess is, since the 5* and 6* are there, the 4* are getting more commun drops.
and, finally...
4- I don't know if my brake was good or not, but, in arenas, I find it more easy to beat hard champs. (just got 228 streak in the last BP arena)

So, overall, I'm back, until the game crashes piss me off too much.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Is your device hot running the game?

• Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Lots of new things, and old stuff too.

First of all, one of the reasons I quit the game is still there. Laggy/buggy/crashy game.
    But, lots of improvements on some gameplay.
    1- The delay of the AI after SP3 cinematic, I appreciate it. It was another of my irritant.
    2- You did a great job on one of my favorite dude, Luke Cage and on Red Hulk, (he was my first 5*)Thank you.
    3- The drop rates. I don't know if it's some kind of tricks from you guys (to bring mr back to the game), but, I got 5, 4* stars in the last week, since my comback.
    - Hyperion from PHC
    - Punisher from arena crystal
    - Sentinel from 4* HC
    - Antman from PHC
    - Void and Hulk Rag (both from the same Crystal sample bundle...Wow!!!)
    My guess is, since the 5* and 6* are there, the 4* are getting more commun drops.
    and, finally...
    4- I don't know if my brake was good or not, but, in arenas, I find it more easy to beat hard champs. (just got 228 streak in the last BP arena)

So, overall, I'm back, until the game crashes piss me off too much.

Did the game keep all the unread messages since the last time you logged in?
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    No, good thing...
  • Options
    No, good thing...

So you missed all the compensation messages since then?
  • Options
    I also think they gave away a few titles and other things through messages