**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pulling 5* Star -Lord and feeling ... oh well

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
Just pulled my number 7th 5* which is Star-Lord. I already have an awakened sig 60 4/50.
It is a good pull but (sigh) ...

What is next for this champ?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Hell be great....once you dupe him. Again
  • Options
    DUPE needed :blush:
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Like who? SL is the best LOL champ in the game.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    SL is still over time the best damage dealing champ in the game. I’d take him to r4 once duped and do LOL with him
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Take him to 4/55 and use Act 5 gem then 5/65 on him and 100 percent LOL to get another gem and 8 T2A plus 18 T4CC

This is just terrible advise all around.

Why terrible? I did just that. I am 100 percent everything in the game thanks to 5/65 SL. I also beat down uncollected with not hardship. He is a GOD.

SL is a complete waste at r5 and with how many LOL champs in the game now is barely worth a r4. There is a reason that basically every end game player ranked their SLs when they gave us tickets last December.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t go as far as saying they ranked him down. Starlord still has a lot of uses and is worth a ranking. I don’t have one but have played with a rank 3-5 and he’s definitely worth it. If you have other champs like stark and domino, blade you have choices but I wouldn’t go as far as you guys are going.

Now I would say this: I would not rank him before being duped at all. Not even to rank 3. I also would not use a generic on him. A tech sure, generic not so much.
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Honestly, not duped? I wouldn’t even bother. Like some other people said in this thread, yeah he’s a cool champ and all but at the end of the day there are loads of other champs who are better even un duped. Me personally, I have a 4/50 maxed sig starlord and he just collects dust for me. Compared to likes of AA, Iceman, Sparky, and others in my roster, I see no need for him
  • Options
    Like who? SL is the best LOL champ in the game.
    Ghost, domino stark, plus no one brings starlord to alliance war

First that is a straight up lie. If you have a 5/65 SL he can beat most nodes in any game mode specially the regen ones.

Second, what is alliance war?
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Take him to 4/55 and use Act 5 gem then 5/65 on him and 100 percent LOL to get another gem and 8 T2A plus 18 T4CC

Why terrible? I did just that. I am 100 percent everything in the game thanks to 5/65 SL. I also beat down uncollected with not hardship. He is a GOD.

Yeah but you used 4k on easy run so nobody gonna listen to you. Barely touched any units with my r4 GP for easy run and that was with a **** state of the game. Just stop commenting ln things like this

When you are done 100 percent let me know. I said many times there are 3 very hard paths in LOL. For the record I used the resources equivalent to 3k-4k if you count the revives and potions in stash and fo a unit equivalency.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Yeah but you used 4k on easy run so nobody gonna listen to you. Barely touched any units with my r4 GP for easy run and that was with a **** state of the game. Just stop commenting ln things like this

And I did easy run with my 4 star 4/50 SL by the way. So yeah . Respectfully speaking we are not talking about the same level here.

Just to give u an idea. My 5/65 SL soloed Maestro with 260 hits.

Need proof?

• Options
    ol83cu53sjab.png
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I remember holding a tech gem and resources for a 4* starlord for almost a year, pulled the 5* before I snagged the 4* and felt a bit bummed out by it.

I also remember someone telling me that the first starlord 5* pull is one closer to the dupe.

So, I wait in hope of pulling another one.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    All the guys who ranked down starlord probably already ran lol with him.
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    A "DUPED" Starlord is golden. He may not be good against "SOME" defenders but he still melts down the bigger fishes. No one hits harder than him. He may be a "tiny bit" slower then other for damage build but he is still a sleeping god like Ronan and Loki. They dont usually fight but when they do, they one shot bosses.
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★

And I did easy run with my 4 star 4/50 SL by the way. So yeah . Respectfully speaking we are not talking about the same level here.

Need proof?

Domino can solo tons of LoL fights too and she is a ramup-up champ just like Starlord. Things that don't bleed can be incinerated with her heavy which can deal 70k damage and with her 'magical' synergies, she doesnt need to worry about limber either. Plus AA reduction makes her slightly better than anybody else as she reduces evade chance
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    i made a mistake i took my 5* starlord to 4/55 thinking i was gonna pull him again, it's been about 1 year and up and havent duped him at all. i keep getting others, or duping others. i got him as my 4th or 5th 5* way back
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Mike12867 wrote: »

Need proof?

Domino can solo tons of LoL fights too and she is a ramup-up champ just like Starlord. Things that don't bleed can be incinerated with her heavy which can deal 70k damage and with her 'magical' synergies, she doesnt need to worry about limber either. Plus AA reduction makes her slightly better than anybody else as she reduces evade chance

But SL can win dance-offs as well.

Pretty sure you would prefer Domino dancing over SL lol
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    i made a mistake i took my 5* starlord to 4/55 thinking i was gonna pull him again, it's been about 1 year and up and havent duped him at all. i keep getting others, or duping others. i got him as my 4th or 5th 5* way back

SL was my 5th 5* too, but i duped him last month thanks to the cinematic crystal...waiting on resources for 4/55
  • Options

SL was my 5th 5* too, but i duped him last month thanks to the cinematic crystal...waiting on resources for 4/55

your so lucky i have over 50 5* and still nothing lol
  • Options

Well I dumped 12k units on Domino FGMC and got 0 5*, so i wont say im lucky
  • Options

yikes well uhm that sucks, i havent tried that because i already know my pulls are always ****
  • Options

yikes well uhm that sucks, i havent tried that because i already know my pulls are always ****

44 second ROL WS take-down and 16 hit KO plus insane crit bleeds of 33k at only 50% potential is what inspired me. I guess im way too deep to stop now, instead of letting 12k units waste, id keep grinding and hoping her crystal offer comes by every month or so