**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do I complete uncollected monthly quest?

Hi guys

Im really struggling to complete the monthly quest for uncollected, master and heroic are too easy but uncollected is insane ? plus what can I do more of to upgrade my 5 stars I have , I need the rewards for uncollected but cant complete it, and master rewards just dont give me what I need to get further in the game? it seems im stuck between a rock and a hard place, any advice would be appreciated, plus im poor so cant just buy stuff

Comments

• Options
    WazzaWazza Posts: 12
    its mostly all paths but for example domino is insane to go up against
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    If you're just completing it once through you can avoid Domino (and in fact there's always a path without notable nodes for you to go through to reach each boss). If you're having trouble 100%ing it, well, it is supposed to be very difficult. I became Uncollected a few months ago and didn't actually have too much trouble with it, but if I do 100% the Uncollected quest this month (as I'm aiming to and think I can), it will be first time. It's supposed to be difficult. If you have Rank 3 5* champions and 4* 5/50 champions (which you can get comfortably without finishing the Uncollected quest), I'd say you've reached the point where you need to either get better in terms of skill or play smarter in terms of your tactics and/or choice of champions. Certainly I feel that I've improved notably since becoming Uncollected through necessity, and it hasn't even been that long.
  • Options
    WazzaWazza Posts: 12
    ok cool thanks will try to up my game? any advice on which champs to use to complete this months quest
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Magik is great for either adaptoid or Red Skull. Voodoo also was great for red skull as was void for adaptoid. Other than that just have to bring appropriate champs for the nodes you face.