**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will we see compensation for v19.0

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Wolf I, like so many were deeply impacted by the effects of the major problem 19.0 was on iOS. With that being said we all appreciate the fact that you were able to come up with a band-aid for it and now a new release of the game. However, I am sure everyone is looking for a timeframe as to when the compensation will be released. We are now 3 weeks in and 2 releases later since the overheating issue was “resolved”.

I completely understand that this is a business, but as your customers that were effected we should have an idea as to how we will be compensated. Not only did this effect the players on iOS but also the alliances that we are a part of. Many of our alliances had to HALT what we were doing or run less maps/wars/activities due to not having enough players. So therefore our ratings and rewards suffered. We now have to try and build ourselves up to where we were before this debacle of a build. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are impatiently waiting. An update would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Kal-El3652