**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Heimdall master event quest

How in the hell am I supposed to fight a character that start off with two power bars along with power gain. I just don't get it Heimdall is obviously a trash character with God tier debuffs under his name.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Use iceman or duped gwenpool to tank the sp3 then bait his sp1's
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Bait sp 2 from the beginning. The unblockable is only the first hit so block the second hit. Then fight as if you are fighting the hood. Keep baiting sp1. AI don’t have parry mastery so don’t worry about auto block.

Be patient. This month event quest requires so much time and patience to beat, but it’s perfectly doable
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Just bait his SP2 (or use Stark to parry/power drain) and then fight like any other character by baiting SP1.
    Be happy that his auto-block doesn't parry. That would have been a lot more "fun".
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    He's pretty easy in my opinion if you have a mephisto..
    Start the fight and don't hit him, bait sp2, don't dex, but swipe back on the first hit and block the second..Then you're free to play as you play against any other character as long as you bait his sp1(it has four hits)
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Just don't lose the first fight, bait his SP2 (Don't u dare try to evade this just block). Then bait SP1 everytime and kill him. With The Hood this fight is pretty easy.