**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark event quests - No more sleep???

Guys seriously?

So this whole month we are supposed to barely sleep?

Do i need to set my alarm every few hours to not lose any rewards???

Seriously????

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's just run 4 times for all time zones, maybe you will get 2 runs at it a day or 3 if you stay up.

Rewards are decent when there are about 120 opportunities to do it, so times them by that and it isn't bad at all.
  • Options
    WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    90 oppurtunities x 50 5* shards doesn't sound bad to me!!! @Wolfe
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    is the update out? isnt available if it is.. Just saw the release notes..
  • Options
    ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    I don't see any update in ITunes. And no quests. Did they start for anyone yet?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    The update usually hits about 6 to 8 hours from now.
  • Options
    Like always.... for the last couple of years..
  • Options
    I don't wane miss the 5* shards but it's ridiculous this system of a new small quest event.
    Random come on..!? I can't believe i really have to wake up in the middle of the night if i don't want to miss any of them.
    Thanks kabam worst idea ever.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    WhoKnowsIT wrote: »
    I don't wane miss the 5* shards but it's ridiculous this system of a new small quest event.
    Random come on..!? I can't believe i really have to wake up in the middle of the night if i don't want to miss any of them.

it's an event. they decided on a random event schedule. either play the event under the circumstances, or don't.

Worst thread ever, contender #6 of today. Congratulations.
  • Options
    K1lltastic wrote: »

it's an event. they decided on a random event schedule. either play the event under the circumstances, or don't.

Or we show we don't like this randomness and next time they won't do it..

Atleast give us a chance to plan it.
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    edited July 2017
    Hour many hours between each one ? Is it like the Gold Quest every 7 hours ?
  • Options
    DarkZen wrote: »
    Hour many hours between each one ? Is it like the Gold Quest every 7 hours ?

They said it's random you'll never know.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You know.....you don't have to do every one. Lol. I wouldn't exactly suggest not sleeping.
  • Options
    You know.....you don't have to do every one. Lol. I wouldn't exactly suggest not sleeping.

I agree but i don't wane miss rewards.. haha
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

well that is your choice... maybe not a good one but your choice none the less..... it is designed with such small rewards per quest that there is no need to every single one of them.....
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

well that is your choice... maybe not a good one but your choice none the less..... it is designed with such small rewards per quest that there is no need to every single one of them.....

I'm just fishing for the Frags and the Title myself. Lol.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »

Or we show we don't like this randomness and next time they won't do it..

Atleast give us a chance to plan it.

lol stop being greedy, it's run 4 times so all time zones get at least 1 or 2 runs a day. It isn't for you to stay up 24 hours daily not to miss one.

Jeez some people are never happy.

Your opinion doesn't mean your right, the format and timing is fine
  • Options
    KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Guys, really? This is a phone game. I know some of us take it too seriously (myself included), but being a new father, trust me when I say unless it's your kid, there is nothing worth waking up in the middle of the night over. If you can get 2-3 of these in every day, you're coming out way ahead. Get your rest, enjoy your life. The consequences of not sleeping are far greater than the consequences of not getting your rewards.