When will game be actually really playable??

Parth973Parth973 Member Posts: 6
So game just went down, again, in middle of aq fight, now it was aq for me, might be aw for some or arena or LOL fight or something else,
point is, it went down again, my question is till when, till when will the game work like that, bugs, errors, server breakage, character animation faults, unannounced emergency maintenance and what not, when was the last time game actually work smooth without any bugs for over a period a month or even 2 weeks, preversion 12 of game had enough **** to deal with but no you guys needed more out of it, now i am disapproving of the changes you did after then, most of us like the changes and cool new characters, but you guys here are trying to achieve a lot while there only so little amount the game can achieve, previous update had overheating and lag issue which was(not complety clear) clear by new update, but again there is more bug in new update, when selecting a player againt a opponent there is another character at the back. We dont want any answer or assurance on the state of game, we just want game to be fun, smooth and bug/lags/issue free even for atleast a month or two, instead of creating something new every month it would help a great deal if you just fix those irregularities of the game.