**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which hero should I rank up to max, medusa or gullotine

I have a r1 1 medusa and a r4 gullotine
I think both are good since gullotine has reverse healing and bleed and medusa has armor break,bleed and poison immunity.

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Guillotine is a great champ, she seems very underrated to me. That said, though, Medusa is the clear choice. She's one of the best the game has to offer.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I have a 4/55 Guillotine and she is very good but she is not GOD tier. The reason I 4/55 her is because I did not have any better choices at the time. She is an utility champ. Amazing for Quest or short fights. Her souls expire too fast if you dont do 6 percent damage every 10 seconds. Meaning for long fights Guillotine is really bad.

For Alliance war she is ok in most fights with regen or Buffs if run MD. Her sp3 is instant KO after you get 10 souls.

On the other hand medusa is clearly yor top choice. First she is God tier. No enemy is immune to armor break so she becomes a super heavy hitter after armor shattered. I would go with Medusa 100 percent.
  • KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    Ok thx for the help