**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool goes to take your energy

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    complaining about easy rewards? What else do you want a free pass to act 6?
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314

That’d be great..

That’d be great..

no complaining would be great too

That’d be great..

When they deliver good stuff then prob I will till then no...

That’d be great..

they already do....the gwenpool event....the rare 2 stars....the new events....

That’d be great..

Well dude that ain’t filling my expectations, 2 5* would be ideal and 6* shards like 2k or something..

That’d be great..

Well dude that ain’t filling my expectations, 2 5* would be ideal and 6* shards like 2k or something..

then uninstall and go elsewhere instead of being a headache to the moderators...
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

That’d be great..

Are you kidding me???? You can literally autofight every difficulty and you’re asking for 2 5*s and six star shards? Are you uncollected?

Ok.

That’d be great..

Are you kidding me???? You can literally autofight every difficulty and you’re asking for 2 5*s and six star shards? Are you uncollected?

these complainers...are so annoying lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

That’d be great..

You get 2 5* from it guaranteed pretty much. You get 0.75 crystals from shards alone. Then add in the 4* you’re getting that may well be dupes. And then a chance at a 5* from the legendary.

STOP BEING ENTITLED LOL

That’d be great..

Idk.
  • MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    But that´s the point here or?

Near everyone will do the full quest as it is great to get the 5* Iron Patriot from the crystal.
    But the quest is super boring and as already mentioned, autofight is not automove.

They mentioned "and very low Energy costs". Great that you have one energy per move but you also have 1800 moves. Based on this it is not "very low Energy" cost. The maps could be shorter and more difficult.

At the moment it feels like that they don´t know what content they should put, so they make something boring just to have something and they stretch it as much as possible.

No one will watch the content and just click on the green dots and fight over and over again. If this is the intention they can let the "content" part away. Just put a handfull quests with 50 enemys per tile and let us autofight through....
  • FortuneFortune Posts: 61

That’d be great..

..Ha.....I love this guy....
    Fortune wrote: »

That’d be great..

yup...this guy will lead the world one day...
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Mrgreen wrote: »

Near everyone will do the full quest as it is great to get the 5* Iron Patriot from the crystal.
    But the quest is super boring and as already mentioned, autofight is not automove.

They mentioned "and very low Energy costs". Great that you have one energy per move but you also have 1800 moves. Based on this it is not "very low Energy" cost. The maps could be shorter and more difficult.

At the moment it feels like that they don´t know what content they should put, so they make something boring just to have something and they stretch it as much as possible.

No one will watch the content and just click on the green dots and fight over and over again. If this is the intention they can let the "content" part away. Just put a handfull quests with 50 enemys per tile and let us autofight through....

Nobody is forcing u to do EVERY difficulty even if the energy was 0 people would still **** about it.
    Mrgreen wrote: »

If you want harder content go do LOL and uncollected difficulty. No one is forcing you to explore every single difficulty. There’s already a lot of content this month with dungeons still to come. Be grateful at least they made something easy for everyone

....keep dreaming, bruh!!!!

That’d be great..

.....might just be the next Trump....who knows?..

That’d be great..

.....might just be the next ****....who knows?..

welp lol

That’d be great..

anyone who can decode this is a legend!.

That’d be great..

anyone who can decode this is a legend!.

lol
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    They could turn water into wine at this point and someone would complain that it wasn’t French.

or complain it wasn't grape juice
    edited August 2018
    They could turn water into wine at this point and someone would complain that it wasn’t French.

or complain it wasn't grape juice

Or complain it wasn’t water...

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Only this community could whine about wine

This.... lol

This.... lol

its true though
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    At full energy, it’s takes probably less than a full energy refill to 100% one chapter.