**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it worth grinding arenas for a champ if you don't have any sig stones of its class?

I am currently grinding arena for Killmonger and I was wondering if you guys think it's worth it to grind arena twice to awaken him.

Generally I'm asking if you think it's worthwhile to awaken a champ with arena even if it means having the sig level at 1, and no sig stones.

Is it worth grinding arenas for a champ if you don't have any sig stones of its class? 22 votes

Yes, you may not get that champ again for a long time.
95%
FrostyChris_L_HAppleisgodAb_SamadTwmRMaximus0215Hammerbro_64Quatre_1988John757TheLegend27NamelezMclz1nkzSumitarora8275ThatOneMasterGamerTankRichardsonRobbo29192RockypantherxAdityatheaawesomPbishopSparkyCz 21 votes
No, you will awaken them (by opening) before you get a decent amount of sig stones.
4%
HerrPopop 1 vote
Other (specify)
0%

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Depends on the champion i would say. If it's SL, DV, SW(if she even comes to arena)for example, then i would say do it, but i wouldn't do it for killmonger since he's fine unduped(to me at least), because when fighting him i feel that reverberation hardly does anything
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'd definitely grind him out twice. That way if you ever do end up getting him from a crystal, it'll be to add 20 levels to his sig rather than awakening his sig. Besides, I'd rather have a sig level 1 rather than nothing for certain champs (for example this past arena with Void. Just taking his sig to level 1 already makes him far more useful/powerful than with no sig).
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    That way if you ever do end up getting him from a crystal, it'll be to add 20 levels to his sig rather than awakening his sig.

When you awaken a champ from a crystal, it automatically adds the signature levels, even if it has not been awakened before.

SassyMasty wrote: »
    I am currently grinding arena for Killmonger and I was wondering if you guys think it's worth it to grind arena twice to awaken him.

Generally I'm asking if you think it's worthwhile to awaken a champ with arena even if it means having the sig level at 1, and no sig stones.

Generally, if a champ I wanted was good unduped, I'd only grind for him once, but if a champ's signature ability really makes a difference (Hulk for example), then I'd grind for it twice.

You get a fair amount of signature stones from EQ, solo events and so on. It will eventually build up, even if you start with it at sig level 1.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    That way if you ever do end up getting him from a crystal, it'll be to add 20 levels to his sig rather than awakening his sig.

When you awaken a champ from a crystal, it automatically adds the signature levels, even if it has not been awakened before.

Oh yea, haha. Not sure what I was thinking.

Regardless, I still think you should grind him out twice.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    IcsGrec wrote: »

Oh yea, haha. Not sure what I was thinking.

Regardless, I still think you should grind him out twice.

I think even sig level 1 is worth it for the increased attack when true strike and reverb are up

• TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    If you want to dupe a champion, it's worth it. If you don't care, then don't grind. All about you, my friend.