**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 4 basic Catalyst

These are so difficult to get for a FTP I put in the wrong team in for proving grounds expert level 4* Thor, Unstoppable , Abomination, Physlocke and Hulkbuster Got all the way to Loki 4* nerffed and spending revives and potions run out of units with 20 % health left on Loki . How can you gain the tier 4 to rank up your 4 * to get past this quest .

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Being FTP has nothing to do with your ability to fight or join a capable alliance. Those proving grounds t4 quests are merely for the last few shards needed to fully form one. Roughly only 5k t4bc shards for 100%. Where as alliance quests maps 2-5 will provide more overall daily then those quests.
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    I agree its a lot of effort for so little in the proving grounds expert I am in a great Alliance on map 2 - 5 and getting more fragements still getting my arse kicked a bit but not as much as proving grounds expert level . I do think be a FTP does hamper your progress as I am finding difficult also to get the 4 * awakening gems
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m ftp and have 2 t4 basic expiring in my stash. Probably the easiest way to get them is to use glory on them
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    I used glory as I gain that in rewards from the Alliance I just have to be patient on the plus side my 3 * Gwenpool is rank 3 max with getting my 3 * Punisher Maxed duped twice on Arena Crystals
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Woz22 wrote: »
    I agree its a lot of effort for so little in the proving grounds expert I am in a great Alliance on map 2 - 5 and getting more fragements still getting my arse kicked a bit but not as much as proving grounds expert level . I do think be a FTP does hamper your progress as I am finding difficult also to get the 4 * awakening gems

Well of course being FTP is gonna mean you can’t advance as quickly or else why would people spend money? This isn’t meant to be a demeaning comment in anyway but it’s true. Btw I’m FTP too