**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.7 Million Alliance. Expert AQ. Map 5x5. Needs one with Two R5s

Hello. The Forgotten Marines Alliance [xTFM] is looking for a player with minimum Two R5s in their Roster to help us run Map 5 all 5 days. We get some very decent rewards from landing in Expert AQ every week. These rewards has helped us create a VERY STRONG ALLIANCE with around 125 R5s and even some R4 Five Stars. We are on a HUGE Rank Up spurt right now.

We are NOT a Super High Pressure group, but we play to 100% AQ and AW. Need someone with the chops to help us do that.

Either respond here or friend me hq101heath on Line App for more questions. Look for the guy with the eye patch.

Great group. You'll be happy you joined!!!

Comments

• Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Just renewed this older ad for a player. We are 6.8 Mill. Now. Had to drop a player who constantly no-showed AQ.

Recent additions have nothing but positive things to say. Daily active group. Highly organized. Laid back, but still play to win.

Still looking for one with Two R5 level champs.

Either post here or contact me on Line hq101heath Look for the guy with the eye patch.
  • Options
    JMartin5437JMartin5437 Posts: 19
    Jmartin5 is my user name in game
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Thanks. Sent u a message on Line.