**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Neurotoxins are not heal blocking

The title says it all..
Applying neurotoxins doesn't cause a heal block any more...
In arena and in quests,, no idea about AW & AQ though

Comments

• she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    4* duped & 5* unduped
    both does not.. also I think the heal block have nothing to do with the sig ability..
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    she3_rawy wrote: »
    4* duped & 5* unduped
    both does not.. also I think the heal block have nothing to do with the sig ability..

Try at least checking abilities before you complain heal block is only there with sig ability
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Archangel has to be duped for the heal block to work. Unduped he doesn't heal block.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Archangel can heal block without his sig ability just harder to do
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Archangel has to be duped for the heal block to work. Unduped he doesn't heal block.

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

No he can't, with enough poisons he could reduce it to a neglibile level but he can't heal block
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Heal block requires the duped ability. I can't believe we are arguing about this.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    You only need 1 neurotoxin if he is duped, it blocks all regen
    The AAR can prevent regen from triggerning, but in the case of salve or willpower, only 1 neurotoxin while duped is enough
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    You need on avg 4 neuro to to gurantee heal block and it requires hi sa. Although his poison stack reduces regen but undupe doesnt heal block i have noticed reduce in regen bcoz of his poison stacks .
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I wonder how many times a "bug" has equaled reading comprehension?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Why are you guys even arguing with these guys. They clearly don’t know how AA works.

Lol “4 nuerotoxins stops healing”

4 nuerotoxin will stop the buff from showing, but all you need is 1 nuerotoxin for the healing to stop at level 1 sig 99 or 200.

Unduped you can reduce healing with bleeds and poison if you stack a bunch as long as you have petrify maxed also. That’s probably where they are going with this in the unduped argument.

Smh
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    He can reduce the amount of heal without dupe. All poison/neurotoxin will reduce the healing by 30%. 2 stack makes it 51%, 3 stacks makes it 66%

When duped, one stack of neurotoxin will effectively heal block an opponent.
    With enough neurotoxin, you will shut down the chance to gain regen buff in the first place.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

No he can't. You can stack enough neuros, poison and bleeds on them to counter the healing, but he must be awakened for heal block
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I guess reading isn't fundamental.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    You can decrease regeneration with Archangel unduped. You just need to max despair. It won't be effective though, it will just reduce it, and you need to have as many debuffs active as possible on the opponent (AA has 4 max, and I think you need at least 5 to shut it down completely).
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Karuseus wrote: »
    He can reduce the amount of heal without dupe. All poison/neurotoxin will reduce the healing by 30%. 2 stack makes it 51%, 3 stacks makes it 66%

When duped, one stack of neurotoxin will effectively heal block an opponent.
    With enough neurotoxin, you will shut down the chance to gain regen buff in the first place.

I understand 3 stacks of neurotoxin shut down almost anything. Including limbo. But not sure if unduped AA has this, as I do not remember the time when my AA's were unduped.