**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master Event Quest

I think it's a cash grab. Unless you have the best champs with all the boosts, endless potions and revives, or are a god-tier player like Seatin, you're in for a rough fight.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a terrible player, and I enjoy most event quests; I just feel this quests bosses were tiered up too high for most of your player base. (isn't that the reason you reduced master difficulty in the first place?)
If you're a new/intermediate player, I'd recommend sitting out 100% completion this month. The rewards simply don't justify the fights.
The Heimdall, Hydra adaptoid and red skull all feel like cash cows.

Side note: Gwenpool goes to the movies is awesome so far.

Comments

• Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    They may be a challenge but they all have counters
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    The good thing is the Gwenpool event quest is (so far) really easy with rewards that far outweigh the effort. I will likely skip going for 100% on the main EQ and spend my energy this month on either working my way through act 4 100%, or keep trying to finish act 5 to become uncollected. And grinding some arenas.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I’m not bragging... I’m not that good, but hold my own.

The EQ is challenging this month. However there are multiple posts with tips and counters. Anyone with 3* Ronan can beat uncollected and 2* Ronan can beat master.... duped.

Heimdal requires eating l2 with block and playing nearly perfect. However he is easy to identify his moves and bait l1 but you gotta pay attention so you don’t get hit or push him to L2.. SW and stark make it cake as donitjer power control champs once you get past the first L2, which must be blocked.

The symbiote and red skull can be indefinitely stun locked with Ronan duped too. Otherwise, stark and SW are beasts again, but so is any power control champ.

Red skull is also a tame fight but requires patience and baiting l1 which is pretty much the key to this event.

It’s very doable. Just challenging in a new way.

I’m doing it with 4* R5 champs in uncollected. It’s not a given, but once you know the requirements, it’s very manageable. I’ve lost and exited and come back a couple times, but am getting through it. If I can do it, you can too. Ronan is amazing for this one, but nebula, magik, Hawkeye, psylock, winter soldier, vision and SW shine this month too.

Yes, it is tough, especiallly if you’re working with less than 4* R5, but it’s still doable with the right lineup.