**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can not change my password: I do not receive the reset code

Good Morning. I want to change my password, but the hours pass and the code to reset it does not reach my email. Is it a point or global error? Can anyone help me here? I have contacted the game support, but I have not received a response either. Thank you.

Comments

• Hey steve7838, it’s possible that your Kabam account may be linked to a different email address than the one you think. It's also possible that the email containing the password reset code has been filtered to your email account's Spam folder, please check there in case you have missed it!

If you're unable to locate the reset code in your Spam folder, pease follow the instructions in THIS article to try resetting your password again. If the password reset code doesn't come through to your email account’s Inbox, make sure to check the Spam folder again.

If you’re still unable to reset your password, I recommend being patient and our Support Team will get back in touch with you as soon as possible to provide further assistance.
This discussion has been closed.