**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raging

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
Recently I have noticed a lot more angry players on this game. For example a few weeks ago an officer in my alliance got very angry with one of our members for a strategy that this inexperienced member did not know of and therefore didn't carry out. Anyway so this officer has a huge go at the member and decides that he will not only rage leave the alliance but also kick every single member before he does so. This is extremely annoying as the whole alliance collapsed as a result.

Am I the only one noticing this or is it true that people are getting angry and ruining others peoples game experiences is becoming a more frequent occurrence?

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    It's such a shame because people didn't rejoin as they thought we didn't want them so our alliance dropped 800k and didn't get bigger again
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I've heard of this before but it's mainly isolated events. The problem is you can never really know who you have put in a position of leadership/officer handing them that kind of power. Fortunately, I'm in an Alliance where we have all been together for years now and we don't have these problems.