**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik or Medusa?

Who do you reason would be better if they were duped 5/55 rank 5 stars? Please say why as well.

Comments

• Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    They've both got their uses, really depends what you need.

Magik is a great power controller and her little bit of regen can be very useful when dealing with degeneration nodes, especially if you have some points in MD.

Medusa is a heavier hitter and armour shatter is incredibly useful for fighting robots and preventing armour up buffs on other champs. The bleed you can stack with it is pretty handy as well.

They're both solid defenders so it really depends on who you like/are better with, and what your roster needs.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Just my personal opinion but I think medusa is sort of the target of the evolving meta so I would go with magik. Both are pretty nasty on node 29 but I think magik does more for you in attack. If war is your main focus that is .
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Medusa
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Magik.
    She can permanent power lock and does great damage.
    She nullifies with sp1 and Sp3.
    To put these in prospect my 4/55 takes out uncollected redskill with one hit. He usually has about 20 + buffs when I trigger it. Once the game gets up I’ll record it.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hmm tough choice there both are amazing champs id go with magik for attack and medusa for defense
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Magik. Isn't even a debate. :D
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Correction that was master red skull. Uncollected took two SP3
    Magik.
    She can permanent power lock and does great damage.
    She nullifies with sp1 and Sp3.
    To put these in prospect my 4/55 takes out uncollected redskill with one hit. He usually has about 20 + buffs when I trigger it. Once the game gets up I’ll record it.

• Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Medusa