**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allow trading of champions

2»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    People already sell accounts in violation of the TOS. If this became a thing people would sell champs via trade. Or buy accounts and create super accounts. Many other abuses. This would break the game. Other than that, great idea! I can't believe no one has ever suggested it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You need to allow trading of the champions on the game because when you get on global you see everyone wants that feature to be part of this already wonderful game thank u

You lost me at "because when you get on global"
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    What why do u guys feel that way oh it’s because y’all are privileged people who can just buy units and stack there team in a matter of days while people like me have to spend weeks just to get my first 4 star champion

out of all the flavors in this world you chose to be salty.
    TBH i like your idea tho

haha yeah no. never. nope. nada. nein. non. нет. 沒有. नहीं. just no
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Why hasn't this thread been closed yet?

I will say this... pokemon go... you can trade. There are strict rules around the trading mech that could be used for mcoc.

1) player can not trade till a certain level
    2) champ could only be trade once ever
    3) make trading cost a valuable resource like units
    4) certain trades cost more resources to complete

This solves almost all the problems mentioned with trading. Honestly multiple account users... if one is running 3 account and putting in the time to grind that much to have God tier on every account and trade it to one strong account... more power to them? That's a lot of work and probably only a small percentage of ppl would actually do it.

Does pokemon go have blades and kamala khans?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    z2g77bk3ryjh.jpg