**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Customer focused goal

It would be a tough job managing the culture of this gaming environment. Imo they literally have gotten to the point of being too big for their britches. Releasing 2 new champs a month, a new monthly event, random little content thrown in there along with the increasing number of people that play this game they have their hands full. The fact that the the dev team neglects or lower prioritizes certain bugs that the gamers complain about over bugs that effect their bottom dollar is the whole reason the culture is extremely more negative than positive. I mean seriously, look how fast they fixed the revive potion on act 1after finding out about it. The dev team has the ability to fix things pretty quick but they pick and choose what the priority will be. When u take the customer focused goal out of being top priority you will always end up with customer relation problems. The mods are just here to try and clean up “the teams” mess. Some of these mods just roll with the shut up and deal with it type mentality over the customer focused attitude of being cool. If I take the time to put my thoughts into words being constructive it shouldn’t be deleted all because they may not like hearing what I just said. This is truth as I see it and I’ve been gaming MCOC since the beginning. Sometimes we all get aggravated and voice things in a way we shouldn’t have but it seems like theres been way more negative feelings with this game lately than the past. Top all that off with the crappy servers crashing it just adds to the stress of the mods trying to keep the positive environment rolling