**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Acquiring xp points more easily

I have two suggestions to make the summoners more active
1. Gift all summoners who are level 34-39 5 thousands experience points
This way the summoners will be closer to level 40 ( and unlocking epic difficulty in gwenpool goes to the movies ) and they will spend more time leveling up and more units on energy refill
2. Way to make money
Allow the summoners to purchase experience points with real money or units or gold
Again the summoners that are close to level 40 will pay for extra experience
Both of these suggestions had better become true before event quest gwenpool goest to the movies ends because other ways it will be pointless

Comments

• thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    edited August 2018
    Jim5 wrote: »
    This way the summoners will be closer to level 40 ( and unlocking epic difficulty in gwenpool goes to the movies ) and they will spend more time leveling up and more units on energy refill
    2. Way to make money
    Allow the summoners to purchase experience points with real money or units or gold
    Both of these suggestions had better become true before event quest gwenpool goest to the movies ends because other ways it will be pointless

Or you can buy an XP Boost from the in-game store and play to level up.

In your level 30s, you can grind almost a level every 2-3 days if you schedule your playing to the energy timer.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Kabam doesn't tell us the total xp amount for leveling up, so 5000 xp may not help that much for all we know lol
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Kabam doesn't tell us the total xp amount for leveling up, so 5000 xp may not help that much for all we know lol

Yeah, I think that may be around what you get for 100%ing t3c in the proving grounds,
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Why give players free xp now when they didnt for earlier players? Do what people who are level 60 did, play the game and use xp boosts
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Giving free xp means giving a free 5* crystal they won't do it
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Why give players free xp now when they didnt for earlier players? Do what people who are level 60 did, play the game and use xp boosts

Back in my day.....
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Back in my day.....

Im listening
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    LOL this is cute
  • Jim5Jim5 Posts: 11
    Yehsjxvxncjc
  • Jim5 wrote: »
    2. Way to make money

WHY NOT EVERYONE
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    LMAO you cant buy experience......

thats why its called E-X-P-E-R-I-E-N-C-E

pop an xp boost..... get some energy refils and get grinding in the quest....... if you are level 35 you could get to lvl 40 before gwenpools event ends......
    all you need to do is put some effort in and focus on it....

dont ask for free stuff.....

put in the work and you can get there easy.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Getting to level 40 doesn’t take very long
    I’d much prefer an increased level cap.