**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Game Mode awards the Most Gold Rewards?

Which Game Mode awards the Most Gold Rewards? 31 votes

Story Mode
9%
JadedMrLalowZADO1991 3 votes
Event Quest
0%
Arenas
90%
winterthurGamerMegaSkater67Maat1985DropfaithnoyGrafikdevTwmRJdub1250taojay1ReggieDRTORafikiiChampioncriticKobster84Mitchell35SNEERNoob2435Alexxキングthegrimmling 28 votes
Alliance Quest
0%
Alliance War
0%

Comments

• Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Arenas
    I need gold, and I need y’all to help me figure out how I’m supposed to get it the quickest. I just pulled the 4* Blade Finally... From a Premium Crystal mind you... I need to know how to get this gold stacked to fully rank my man up. Kabam finally showed me some kind of love. Please help me..
  • Options
    Arenas
    Arenas!!! Noooooo!!! Lol. I swear I be falling asleep. It’s brutal. Maybe I should’ve asked between Story Mode & Event Quest. I need to know how best to use my Quest Energy.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Arenas
    Just do the first 3 milestones in arena. That should take 30 minutes per arena at most, and you have 3 days.
  • Options
    thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Arenas
    Grind, grind, GRIND!!!!
  • Options
    Arenas
    Just do the first 3 milestones in arena. That should take 30 minutes per arena at most, and you have 3 days.

I actually always hit the rank rewards and then go back to questing too. So I’m just trying to make sure I use the questing energy in the best mode for obtaining gold.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Arenas
    Act 4 gives about 1k gold per fight if i am remembering correctly. And about 2k on boss fight.
  • Options
    Arenas
    Reggie wrote: »

I actually always hit the rank rewards and then go back to questing too. So I’m just trying to make sure I use the questing energy in the best mode for obtaining gold.

Buy gold crystals then.
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol
  • Options
    Arenas
    Grind, grind, GRIND!!!!

I do man, I do. But I like to get the questing mode done too.
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

HE WANTS GOLD NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

The greater gold crystals are decent, minimum of 15k for 40 units. 40 units on regulars would normally give you 4800. Plus, it’s often you get more than 15k too. Spare glory can be used to get a few gold crystals if you don’t want to spend units on them.
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

Exactly. 2,400 gold for what is it, 20 units?!? Lol. No thank you.
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

Exactly. 2,400 gold for what is it, 20 units?!? Lol. No thank you.

Then play the arena.
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

The greater gold crystals are decent, minimum of 15k for 40 units. 40 units on regulars would normally give you 4800. Plus, it’s often you get more than 15k too. Spare glory can be used to get a few gold crystals if you don’t want to spend units on them.

I do actually notice I have a lot of glory I don’t really use a lot of. They sell greater gold crystals in the glory store?
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

I do actually notice I have a lot of glory I don’t really use a lot of. They sell greater gold crystals in the glory store?

Why you not spending your glory on t4c pieces?
  • Options
    Arenas
    Act 4 gives about 1k gold per fight if i am remembering correctly. And about 2k on boss fight.

I’m gonna have to check that and see.
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

I have what I need for T4C right now.

• Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

Because if he did, he'll not be able to rank anyone up due to low gold
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

Only the normal ones in glory store, but you can get 5 per week.
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

No they don't, only normal gold crystals
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

I have what I need for T4C right now.

Well if you aren't gonna buy t4b, buy glory crystals and greater glory crystals rather than gold crystals
  • Options
    Arenas

Buy gold crystals then.

Waste of units lol

Because if he did, he'll not be able to rank anyone up due to low gold

Precisely the reason I’m definitely not wasting any glory on buying T4 that I already have. I need gold. Because most of my champs all have blue upgrades waiting. Not so many grey.
  • Options
    Arenas
    How is your t4c? Do you have like 4 or 5 per class? If so then you could either buy glory crystals and greater glory crystals and leave them in your crystal stash for when you need it. Or you can buy gold crystals
  • Options
    Arenas
    51b9a06yv2kb.jpeg
    Having Blade mixed in with my maxed out 3*’s just ain’t right.
  • Options
    Arenas
    And yes, that’s a 4* Mephisto down there with ‘em too. SMH 🤦🏾‍♂️
  • Options
    Arenas
    51b9a06yv2kb.jpeg
    Having Blade mixed in with my maxed out 3*’s just ain’t right.

Oh that's your problem? Then there's an easy fix. Filter out the 3*s and bam! Blade's with your other 4*s
  • Options
    Arenas
    Lmao @TheSquish671 You're funny.... The filtering was not the problem... I was just speaking to where he WAS because he hadn't been fully ranked up... He's at 5/50 SL 60 now... Lol
  • Options
    Arenas
    See @TheSquish671

u0his1mzphgh.png
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Arenas
    Whoa... anything happening? (looking at avatar) of those voted.
  • Options
    Arenas
    winterthur wrote: »
    Whoa... anything happening? (looking at avatar) of those voted.

I'm just looking at that... Looks like 3 of the voters have since been banned... I know it didn't have anything to do with this topic...