**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

kabam help me

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
how come i never get any god tier 5 stars kabam, i spend money when i think its worth it but i'm starting to just feel like its never worth it anymore, i haven't spent in awhile because i'm always dissappointed, is my account cursed. the only time i was happy when i got quake and mephisto so i thank y'all for them

Comments

• Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    The Crystals are based on randomness...it's a trick for you to spend more....
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    yah i'm done spending haven't spent in like 2 months, it is funny because im making so much more bank than back then i can be the cowhale but kabam doesn't deserve my money with their horrible crystals. im tired of being kabamed
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Ranting about RNG has proved to be the most efficient way to bypass RNG.
    lol
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    It’s normally fine to be frustrated with the game from time to time, with all the problems going on as of lately and I understand where your coming from. We all have the same “luck” as everyone else...good or bad when it comes to crystal pulls and it’s all in the mechanics of the game. Your account isn’t cursed, we all have been there....I know I have. Just think of the crystal pulls like Pokémon....you gotta catch them all, good, bad and iron patriot. Just keep playing friend your eventually get the champs you want and need. Even the ones that has hateful things to post about the thread....I’m sure they wasn’t happy about something at one time or another about the game. Just keep playing bro :)
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    what 5 stars do you have?
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Look me up, Earl Of Doom...I might have 30 plus a 6*.
    just the game has become so much more to play not because the champs i have its because the game servers are not great it makes it hard i've learned to get through the game with what i got, i just can not 100% act 5 atm
    i love my 6* pulls tho they are awesome
  • EndenskEndensk Posts: 3
    Kabam i have a problem because i reset my mobile and my account is reset and i had level 16, 9 three star heroes
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    People definitely seem to have better luck than others, if you feel like youre getting trash upon trash, dont spend a penny, that way when you get a disappointing 4* or 5* its no harm to you as you didnt spend towards it. I havent put a penny into the game for months. Still have 4 6*s and a heap of 5*s. You dont need to spend anymore, contrary to what these people believe
    Kabam please please give away my account my name is endensk
    Sorry its give back no give away
  • DESTROYALL11DESTROYALL11 Posts: 55
    *Pulls 5star Iron Patriot*
    @DESTROYALL11 i've pulled 5 star IP numerous times that's why i stopped spending