**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ways to make XP useful for lvl 60 players

Okay so we know that, once you get to level 60, you stop getting EXP. EXP boosters become useless and you don't get any more rewards from accruing EXP. So how about we fix that?

Note: These things only become available after you get to level 60. Also, I'm not level 60 yet so keep that in mind.
Every 'X' XP, you get one or more of the following (probs would have to be either consistent or on a cycle)
- Units
- Gold/Battlechips/Loyalty
- Special crystals. Probs would have to include a special champ that's only available there, though. Would include late-game rankup materials, high-tier ISO8, and 4-6* shards. Oh yeah and probs also chances at the normal materials mentioned above. Oh yeah and how about the rewards are greater when you have a higher total Hero Rating (that's the one that tells you the rating of all your champs combined)

If you guys have any ideas, feel free to comment with them. I'm seriously interested in seeing other peoples' thoughts.

Comments

• SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    edited August 2018
    Or you can just make xp into a collectible item like coins and you can go to the shop to buy stuff. For example a 5 star awakening gem for 100mil etc
  • Jim5Jim5 Posts: 11
    Or you could exchange xp points for gold or units in the shop
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    An 'Experience crystal' isn't a bad idea; if you consider that gaining a level grants you the equivalent of a full energy refill. However, I suspect there are enough freebies at present with the Daily and 4-hourly crystals, and calenders. So it's a nice thought, but doubt it'll happen.