**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF Officers for a new Ally that puts stability first.

Our Mission
Weapon Prime has been founded on the idea that when all thirty members of an alliance are on the same page as far as their goals, experience and communication are concerned, anything is possible.

AW seasons have, for many alliances, negatively changed the landscape of how Alliances function. Some alliance leadership groups spend more time recruiting, balancing and readjusting than they do enjoying the game. Operating on a cycle of losing a significant number of members at the end of every season is causing a lot of undue stress and strife among both leadership and members in many alliances. Weapon Prime aims to eliminate that cycle so that its members and leaders can get back to enjoying this game and forming a group that feels more like a family, rather than just an opportunity to earn a few more shards than last season.

Do You…
• Want a stable alliance environment where membership has very little turnover?
•Want to see the alliance as a whole succeed, with a willingness to sometimes do what’s in the best interest of the group?•Take a challenge head on, rather than sit back and hope another alliance member carries you?
•Communicate actively about movement, link clearing, strategy and other topics that can help other members of the alliance?
•Want to achieve the highest level of rewards without putting undue stress on your real life or wallet?
•Abstain from finger-pointing, witch hunting or drama of any other kind?
•Have the patience to build something from the ground up with dedication and hard work?

If your answer to all or most of those questions is “yes,” then I'd very much like to speak with you about being an Officer. At the moment, all I'm doing is feeling out interest for creating such a group. I think that if we can start by putting together a solid leadership team of six officers who are interested, we'd be in a pretty good spot.

Make no mistake, however; Weapon Prime will be an alliance that strives to attain the highest level of rewards possible and maintain a competitive environment. This will not be a group that settles for middling AQ rewards and Gold AW season finishes.

If you’ve read this whole post and found yourself interested in the plan that’s been laid out, we’d love to talk more about Weapon Prime with you! Please send me a private message here expressing your interest and telling me a little about yourself.