**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Swapping masteries for AW defense and attack

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
I heard a story but I’m not sure about it’s validity. I’m hoping someone here can shed some truth on the matter.

Can you run a mastery setup on your defenders and place for AW. Then when attack phase starts switch your masteries to and attack setup and the defense will stay as previously placed? If so do you have to wait till AW attack begins or can you swap right after placement?

Asking because I want to run suicides but I am usually placing main boss and some mini bosses as my defenders. Obviously recoil will destroy a main boss. Just bait him to death lol. And since willpower doesn’t scale with HP nodes he will poison himself.

I’m sure too tier alliances know the answer to this because if it’s true then I’m sure they are all doing it. I mean who wouldn’t want to place full bore limber and energy and physical resistance on your champs as well as coagulate and willpower. Attack nodes are strong enough as it is. But then be able to run double suicides on offense.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes you can switch masteries after placing, switch them back anytime. Once placed everything for your defenders are set in stone
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Just not true with boosts correct? I heard PI stays high but boost goes away with timer.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Just not true with boosts correct? I heard PI stays high but boost goes away with timer.

Correct
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Thanks @Jaded for the info. Now to unlock everything. Lol. Thousands of units. But would be kick ass in the long run.