**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fantastic 4 curiosity

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
i just think there synergy is gonna be god tier
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Knowing kabam they'll get the carnage treatment
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    that will really suck if they do
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    The bigger question is are they all going to be COSMIC champions since a space radiation blast gave them their powers
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Don’t think they’ll come soon though.
    First that whole thing with Fox and Sony might need to taken care of.

They are re-booting the comics again though. So that would seem to be progress.

As long as they’re not based on Fant4stic I’m okay though...
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    To be honest - in the comics they are good as a team. Individually they are all amazing tier at best.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    i just want doom to be good, and not a disappointment like red skull
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Can't wait for the thing and korg synergy
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I rather see silver surfer in game. They bring in f4 they will just ruin them like the latest f4 movie.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Doesn’t Kabam ruin everything? I don’t think there’s even a question they’ll be trash
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Kabam doesn't "ruin everything". Many good champs were added this year. It's a fun game, and I'd love to see FF characters added, although I assume this will happen when there is a movie released in a few years. I don't think movie rights are the issue because the x-men have been in the game, as has Spidey and his rogues gallery. My guess is that Marvel wants to cross promote new characters with new movies.
  • briankstevensbriankstevens Posts: 3
    FF would be cool. I like Silver Surfer I could see Galactus being added with the size ratio of a Sentinel. Could also see other Inhumans like Gorgon. Can you just see Gorgon stomping his foot and the Earth opens up and swallows the other opponent?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer should be God tier
  • ShalomShalom Posts: 16
    each fantastic four member comes with a villan , like the thing and diablo, invisible woman and galactus , human torch and atuma,,mr fantastic and dr doom silver surfer and blasteer