**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with RTTL, Possible Rank - ups, & ACT 5.2

Hey guys,

I've been playing the game for some time now, took a break, and recently got back into it about 6 months ago. I need some serious advice here, like I'm stuck in a rut.

It takes forever to rank up champs, and my 5* pulls are the worst. I need some advice on how to proceed and possibly grow a little faster than I am now.

My roster is attached, and I use a combination of them for everything in the game, from EQ to AQ & AW... Whichever is available really..

Putting AQ & AW aside, with EQ's I only have the confidence to go as far as Master ACT 2.2, no resources needed (skill is sub-par tbh).. I never take on the last 2 Chapters, because I'm afraid of those high tier champs.

Where do I begin?? from the list of champs, who would you guys recommend I focus on & rank up to take on things like RTTL - I'm at 3.5 now, haven't touched it in months
and going through ACT 5.2?? - also haven't touched it in a while.

Any suggestions and tips would be much appreciated.

hrur3zg3y5w6.png

s79tgklkc9ln.png

ez124mzf0yxb.png

6m22p0dywnd8.png

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Slange wrote: »
    Putting AQ & AW aside, with EQ's I only have the confidence to go as far as Master ACT 2.2, no resources needed (skill is sub-par tbh).. I never take on the last 2 Chapters, because I'm afraid of those high tier champs.

I think you need to work on that first. :)

• Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    You have some great 4* and I recommend you take up medusa
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You’ll need bones for 4.2 I believe. Spiked armor. Doesn’t need duping.

Medusa for sure she’ll be useful in more than just RTTL

Magik for the all or nothing and spite

Stark and blade just cuz
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    For collector you could rank up daredevil(when you dupe him) and hulk. Rank up SL when you dupe him