**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor's SP2

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
So I just fought Thor 3 times. Each time for his sp2 I evade then run in to hit and he blocks and parries me. I thought his SP2 was fixed? Now it's basically impossible to hit him after an sp2. Is this intended?

Comments

• Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    So I just fought Thor 3 times. Each time for his sp2 I evade then run in to hit and he blocks and parries me. I thought his SP2 was fixed? Now it's basically impossible to hit him after an sp2. Is this intended?

Why don't you just wait for him to charge you and parry him.

I mean who has issues beating Thor....? Cmon bro
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    It sounds more like user error, because I just used my 5 duels on a thor to test it and none of them had issues connecting after his spec.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Draco2199 wrote: »

Why don't you just wait for him to charge you and parry him.

I mean who has issues beating Thor....? Cmon bro

It's not an issue beating him lol. It's that they changed his sp2 per the notes and now I was testing it out. Thanks noob!