**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loyalty cost for 5 star Unstoppable Colossus

For your consideration. I feel that the cost of a 5 star Unstoppable Colossus is a bit steep. Granted he is a great champion but not as relevant as many more other champions. Also with War Seasons most feel more compelled to spend loyalty on boost and items than to save for the 5 star. Also the time it takes to even save that amount is extremely long even with much activity in War. There is the chance to get a 4 star from alliance crystals but even that is extremely rare (at least for most summoners). I have been playing for the past 3+ years and have not yet pulled a 4 star from them. I saved for both a 4 and 5 star but that took seemingly forever. Then on top of that some alliance demands for donations for Alliance Quest makes it even harder to save up the necessary loyalty. Also he is more useful when duped so that takes even more time to save up. I implore you all to think about the cost of getting the 5 star and make it a little more reasonable. Like say 500,000 instead of the current 800,000. Any reduction would give more a chance to have to champion if they so desire. Otherwise he will just be a champ that sits on the shelf... Thanks for your time and consideration...

Comments

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    If you are opening one Alliance crystal a day, even if you are fully helping your alliance, you are only gaining loyalty from war and events. Simply not buying alliance crystals just about doubles your loyalty income, which, if trying to save for war boost and UC, is much more valuable than the low level ISO and potions you are likely to get from the crystals.

Alliance demands for loyalty donations are relatively easy to get. Pay them in units and the loyalty for 5x5 is covered with only 125 units per week, which you can get easily from arena. The milestones for the basic 4* arena are 65 units, or 130 units per week, for only 640k points per arena. With that alone, your donation is covered and you can save all your loyalty for UC and war.

For 5x6, the cost is 335 units per week, for which the 4m milestone in 4* feature arena gives 135 per round, or 270 per week. Therefore, just doing the milestones for the 4* arenas gives a total of 400 units per week, which you'd likely need to do anyways just to afford the gold and bc requirements for those maps.

And of course, that's not even counting the units you can pick up from opening the arena crystals from all the spare bc you get.

At that point, you no longer need to use loyalty for anything in AQ.

On the other hand, under your plan with 5* UC being reduced to 500k, for the people who have already bought him at full price, would they be getting their loyalty back? For those of us who have duped it, would we be getting 600k loyalty back or would we simply be out 6k units worth of loyalty?
  • Options
    ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
    That would be fine if you can afford to buy units that often. And as far as getting them from arena crystals... I get mostly gold from those no matter how many I open. I am currently sitting on 15+ mil in gold. Refunding loyalty would be totally up to kabam. I am neither opposed or for that option. I am simply saying the cost is too high for a champ no one really cares about much anymore
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    I'm not saying buy the units. I'm saying you get all the units you need for the loyalty replacement from the arena milestones, which are guaranteed if you put up the points.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes but all the people that payed the full amount like myself would feel abit ripped of...No I don’t have the 4* version. I just saved for the 5*. So I don’t they they should decrease it as it wouldn’t be fair to all who already purchased him.