**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo still broken

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
I noticed in the v.14 release notes, it says:

"- Increased the transition speed in and out of the block animation. Animation transition speed should now be consistent across all characters"

I hoped this would mean that Mordo's block would be fixed, but alas, it is not. This is a bug that is in the known bugs list. When you are using Mordo and you try to block after a 5-hit combo, he takes an inordinately long time to start blocking, and almost every time this means that he just stands there while the enemy starts hitting you. It has been speculated that his magic shield takes longer to animate so I thought the update would fix this. Mordo is basically unplayable like this.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    This is exclusively when you do a MLLLL combo, and I agree the problem remains.

This same bug applies to Nightcrawler, but is less obvious because of his high evade. It's easier to see if you switch to Swashbuckling mode.

I use both champs regularly and because of it I have forced myself to only do MLLLM or 4-hit combos.

Annoying the problem remains...
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    Everything appears to still be broken, and they are deleting posts concerning such.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Was anything even fixed ?