**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would the community like to build a champ.

I would like to see added a build a champ, you could build your summoner profile as a champ. The name would be summoner and you could cherry pick any abilty and sp attacks you want. mine would be Luke Cages sig, rouges sp1 with buff and life steal, quakes heavy hit, symbiotic spidermans sp2 with the guaranteed crit. and then mordos sp3 with regeneration and fury stacks. if we could throw in Hyperion's power gain that would be the icing on the cake.

Would the community like to build a champ. 39 votes

Yes
35%
BodhizenAlex13369Savio444Maximus0215RasiloverAssumedNameMasquerade1981ace930999DareDvlDanMad_Titan72HerrPopopAn_Asian_1RockypantherxGoldpanther1507 14 votes
Kabam could sell this option and make a huge amount of money
17%
RikuremaKing_L0kiB34rKiwiyaarrrKobster84crystaldsmithNoob2435Welderofortune 7 votes
NO NO NO
43%
MegaSkater67DrenlinZzyzxGuyCassyissamaf80KillerRino19ghostgigi2Zuko_ILCPaytoPlayWinner66615ItsTheBroskiMitchell35VoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoNeotwismGlueNoClue 17 votes
It should be a reward at the end of a monthly quest
0%
other
2%
Hammerbro_64 1 vote

Comments

• crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    That would be cool just because!!
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Yes
    Like Deadpool's cooking class...Hell yeah!!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    NO NO NO
    Doesn’t work like that......
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    NO NO NO
    That's a wish for Christmas not a question, sorry :p
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    other
    It would be fun maybe in a separate thing (like the beta environment) and you could customize a bunch of stuff.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    What would your champs abilities be.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Blade's sig. Ghost rider's heavy. Blade's specials 1 and 2. Archangel's block(cause poison when hit, so neurotoxin when use sp1 and 2). Spiderman's poise charges. Medusa's sp3.
    That's mine.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    NO NO NO
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    I would like for them to make a contest on who can design the best champ, and whoever wins that champ is included in the game with the input of the winning player and they get to hang out with the dev team and help introduce the champ in the game.

Great idea... I’d say best as in most well balanced, and most interesting gameplay style/ abilities
  • BlazookBlazook Posts: 1
    @Ace_03 That's actually a really good idea! It's fun hearing about players from the game, hanging out with the devs! If they made a tournament about this, I'd be interested.