**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Labyrinth of Legends Sequel Wishlist

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
1) No damage cap. Few game modes exist that allow champions like Star Lord and Proxima Midnight to use their abilities to their full potential. Instead of a damage cap assign nodes like buffet/masochism/bane/spectre/no synergies/50% attack for 5 out of 6 classes to separate paths.

2) Replace "Mark of the Labyrinth" with something else like opponents' attack increases each time players' champions KO, champions' attack decreases under X or Y circumstances, etc.

3) Road to the Labyrinth exploration is required to attempt Labyrinth of Legends. Do the same for the Labyrinth of Legends sequel, require LOL exploration to attempt it.

4) Dr. Doom is the final boss

5) Legends or another unique title for this event only considers time spent playing the event, not time taken from first entrance to full exploration. Otherwise the legends title for this event should be named "Scrooge McDuck".

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @TheSpicyKnight Go for it, I'm all for hearing LOL sequel suggestions from other players
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I would like to see more creative and challenging enigmatic buffs. But I don't think they should that much harder than regular lol. Also, I'd like the forced perspective to be tossed, so we can figure out what we're up against instead of searching the internet.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    I would like to see more creative and challenging enigmatic buffs. But I don't think they should that much harder than regular lol. Also, I'd like the forced perspective to be tossed, so we can figure out what we're up against instead of searching the internet.

Yeah, I kinda hate forced perspective
    Especially for act 5 100%ing
    Coming back to it after a while, I had no clue what paths I had done, and I had to just guess
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Starburst + Duel? Sounds fun. =X
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

Yeah, I kinda hate forced perspective
    Especially for act 5 100%ing
    Coming back to it after a while, I had no clue what paths I had done, and I had to just guess

Yes Forced Perspective is annoying. You end up having to look at the map created by the trail blazers. It really only screws those people so I am not sure of the value.