**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion randomly freezing during war fights

Hello, I really try not to complain about the game to much as I know this is just a game afterwards. However I have been encountering an issue that allinace mates have verified is not just my device. In game I will be in the middle of a fight and go to wither swipe back or block and my champion just freezes, doesnt move and also doesn't allow me to do anyother inputs, so I am forced to just let my champion sit there and die. This is especially frustrating in war as in quest I can just reload the game and be alright but in war this is considered an immediate lose. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    Shepherd068Shepherd068 Posts: 7
    Same for me in AW ... champs freeze and are immobile. KOd immediately
  • Options
    saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51

They freeze everywhere in the game (AQ ,AW and Quests)
  • Options
    Hey guys, I realize it can be very frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect!

We're always working to address any issues which are reported here and to help organize everyone's feedback about performance-related issues, we created two dedicated threads and a bug reporting template. Links to both discussion can be found below. Please take a moment to contribute to whichever one is relevant to you by providing the information we've requested in the bug report template, located on the first page of each discussion.

- Android user performance issues thread
    - iOS user performance issues thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.