**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you think will be the next boss?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Just generally out of sheer interest, who do you think will be the next boss for act 6? I’m thinking grandmaster, but I would be good to see Mephisto (despite him being in the game, just fighting him feels like a boss fight and he’s the devil so he’s powerful enough by character), Doctor Doom when they get the rights, and there’s many more. Who do you guys think?

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Stan lee
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Stan lee
    nah would to be the final boss on the final act. If this is the final act then you sir are a genius.

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    For Act 6 i feel like could be Kang coming back now that the deal is done or Grandmaster to get him out of the way
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    For Act 6 i feel like could be Kang coming back now that the deal is done or Grandmaster to get him out of the way

Thats a good idea. However I wish to see a different final boss for every act. Also Kang has sp that are too easy to evade.

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Well... if that looming blank at the bottom right of the puzzle is FF, it would probably be Galactus or Dr. Doom.

Probably Galactus since he would make more sense as a boss and Doom as a champ.
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Well... if that looming blank at the bottom right of the puzzle is FF, it would probably be Galactus or Dr. Doom.

Yeah that’s very true. I am assuming it would be doom, just coz I dunno how a galactus boss fight in this game would work.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

Yeah that’s very true. I am assuming it would be doom, just coz I dunno how a galactus boss fight in basically triple sentinel and half your champions size in figjt screens xD
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    ih0jkj2vayov.png
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    i think it has to be a comic being.
    we already faced ultron who in my opinion had nothing to do with the story that kabam is TRYING TO GIVE US.
    the final boss for sure, will be a female.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Galactus. They would do something like the galactus fight in marvel vs capcom 3.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    ih0jkj2vayov.png

Well his mechanics were tested with IW Thanos 😂

• Adam warlock
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    Well if u completed act 5 u will see the person in that crystal is collectors daughter but idk. I did hear something about thanos (infinity war) will be a boss in act 6 . Just dunno which boss
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Bring back Infinity war thanos