**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation, any news??

Any news on compensations @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    As long as they can't fix the issues, they won't give out any comps. Still getting overheating after all this time. Just when I think it may be fixed, it comes up again and seems worse now than it used to be.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They said recently they started discussing Compensation and Summoner Appreciation.
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Are you in a rush for your 5 PHC’s, 3 T3b catalysts, and 6 lvl 2 potions?
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    uwfaws4pkjki.jpeg

It’s not our game. We don’t even own our accounts. They already said they’re putting together the compensation package this week, and not to expect anything like the 12.0 compensation. It is what it is. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yeah I know they announced talks had commenced in the 10th of this month Groundedwisdom, but shouldn't they have been calculating compensation and appreciation amounts whilst investigations were underway? Far better to plan ahead than failing to plan

No. It's not exactly prudent to discuss those things while working on resolutions. You can't calculate the impact until it's resolved, at least as much as possible, because it's still accumulating effects.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Only two things can happen:

1) They announce compensation and everyone hates it.
    2) They announce compensation and everyone forgets about the ongoing bugs in the game.

In both cases we lose. :p
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Wait so I spent all the money I have on this account and don't own it 🤔
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Manup456 wrote: »

Yep
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★

You don't need to read that text to know this. The moment the company decides to go out of business, all the money spent will be gone. That's the thing with digital goods.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

You don't need to read that text to know this. The moment the company decides to go out of business, all the money spent will be gone. That's the thing with digital goods.

It’s basically a rental property. One that you’ve worked and paid to fix up nice and pretty.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Smh.