**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battle of the God Tech

What 4* would you r5?
- Sig 99 Starlord
OR
- Unduped Stark Spidey

Battle of the God Tech 129 votes

4* sig 99 Starlord
53%
NevvBLeNoirFaineantRedBaron99TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireAsukiraQueqqueeSpeedbumpSMRkaGAM3RGUYMagrailothosIksdjvanVerzzBapoiDarkrider05JohnyzeroClintonwalls101Moises_HDOKTOROKTOPUSEthans8279 69 votes
4* unduped Stark Spidey
46%
danielmathSnakeEyes69DrZolaDrOctavius2_2humzah2172StarKingSIlverProfessorhoboKaks0053Jlemos818Buckylives2_0R4GEDean9300450Anonymous346StevenDoran7Super_Mitch_83JonibärchenSpiderCoolsHendrossG0311 60 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    4* unduped Stark Spidey
    Tech Spidey for sure
  • Options
    Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    That's what ppl in my ally are saying. Lookin 4 more diverse opinions on who and why?
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Spidey is the choice if you’re good at building up his poise charges. If you’re like me and lose a bunch of health while trying to build charges, you want to go with SL.
  • Options
    Nice voting guys. A lot closer than I was anticipating, thanks a lot!
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Starky's strength lies in his ability to make decent players great and quickly ramp, easy damage output + power control.

Starlord requires that you be pretty damn near perfect in your attack to not lose your combo so that your attack ramps.

• Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    4* sig 99 Starlord
    4* StarLord can beat some of the hardest bosses there are, that's not to say Spidey can't, but it's easy to get crazy combos and 20,000 sp2 damage popping out frequently
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I hate starlord. For him you need to be able to keep a combo, i suck at that(only me kabaam) I cant keep a combo to save my life
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    4* sig 99 Starlord
    I’d go with SL as well.
    Keeping a combo up for me is easier than getting poise charges without getting clipped several times.
    Really it comes to personal playstyle and strengths I think.
  • Options
    imaginejim wrote: »
    Starky's strength lies in his ability to make decent players great and quickly ramp, easy damage output + power control.

Starlord requires that you be pretty damn near perfect in your attack to not lose your combo so that your attack ramps.

Fair enough. Thanks man
  • Options
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I have both at 5/50 and generally prefer SL unless I'm running with Blade/GR for obvious reasons. Both are great champs so you'll be happy either way. I like SL because once you have a few combos in his attack ramps up pretty quick and he's much more durable if you do happen to make a mistake. Sparky eats a combo and takes a much bigger chunk of damage since he has such a low health pool. I also find it easier to just play through naturally and build up a combo then play to build up poise. Sp2 for both does big damage but with a decent combo you'll crit 20k fairly easily with SL and his potential effects are all useful, particularly the power drain.

However if building poise comes naturally to you or you run Blade/GR combo often or have those two at 5/50 already Sparky would be a better choice and save SL for later.

Very well said bro. Thx 4 the breakdown. I do have 4* 5/50 sig 79 blade and 5* 4/55 unduped gr. So spidey would make the trinity complete 4 me. HOWEVER, SL as u mentioned is just ez gameplay. I can hold a combo quite well, but am not sure how to build poise yet. I keep taking damage when trying to do so. SL also doesn't cause debuffs except the odd sp2, but spidey does with taunts no?
    Damn it's a tough choice.Tech t4cc have been quite scarce on my account...
  • Options
    Spidey is nice, but Sig 99 Starlord can be awesome if used right

But spidey would complete my trinity... tough choice man. As I lean towards SL, I can't help but think trinity...
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    4* unduped Stark Spidey
    Starky does more damage and has more uses
    His s1 stuns star lords is pretty bad
    His s2 electrocutes star lords has a random effect
    And his heavy is fast and power drains star lords is slow.
  • Options
    Those votes though. SL is winning by around 20 votes! Making it very tough ti make a decision...
  • Options
    MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    For a newer style player SL is the way to go. Will get you trough am really hard content really fast.

Sparky is great and I mean great. But he does come with a learning curve and requires him to be duped if you are trying to get the damage output. He is my go too for AW and has never let me down.
  • Options
    Well said guys. Thank u kindly