**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IWIM or Stark Spidey ?

Hello lads,

I currently have the material to take my IWIM (4*) to rank 5. But I am left wondering... I am desperate to get Stark Spidey (either 4* or 5*) but I still haven’t managed to pull him. Should I wait or give it all to my IMIW ?

Btw, do you have any advices as to how I could increase my chances of pulling him ?

Thanks very much !

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    id rank him up as hes quite a pain on defense
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Absolute mad lad
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Rank up IMIW first. There isn't any way to get starky easily besides arena or 5* featured crystal. And i remember he already had his arena a while ago so it may be a while before he's back. And i don't think he's in the currently 5* featured.
  • Options
    IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Absolute mad lad

What do you mean mate ? ^^
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    IronMax753 wrote: »
    Hello lads,

I currently have the material to take my IWIM (4*) to rank 5. But I am left wondering... I am desperate to get Stark Spidey (either 4* or 5*) but I still haven’t managed to pull him. Should I wait or give it all to my IMIW ?

Btw, do you have any advices as to how I could increase my chances of pulling him ?

Thanks very much !

I'm still waiting to pull a Starky myself bro so we're in the same boat LoL
  • Options
    SNEERSNEER Posts: 34
    The only way right now to increase your chances at him, is too open as many cinematic crystals that you can. Explore all levels of the Gwenpool event to get as many shards as possible