**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another day, another Doug

As the title says, I have a rank up question.

Take unduped 5* Void to r3 or Duped 4* Hulk(OG) sig 47 to r5

Comments

• SNEERSNEER Posts: 34
    Thanks in advance if I do not get back to you
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Void
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Void no contest.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would say void. I find him to be useful than gulk and a r3 void will take you further I imagine. However I don’t know where you are in the game or what you plan to use them for. Gulk is great for high Tier AQ whereas void is better AW.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Woah you let the hammer pull you off
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Clickbait much? Lol
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    edited August 2018
    Void unduped isn't that useful, once the 6 fotv are active you will lose them all and start from scratch. Wait to dupe him b4 you rank him, however 4*s are mostly obsolete so if you have to choose go with void.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    JamesM wrote: »
    Void unduped isn't that useful, once the 6 fotv are active you will lose them all and start from scratch. Wait to dupe him b4 you rank him, however 4*s are mostly obsolete so if you have to choose go with void.

Unduped Void is absolutely useful and the FOTV enhances but doesn't make or break the champ, and it kicks in after a minute and a half in the fight...listen to the UMCOC podcast or go on reddit and check this question out yourself, but what you're saying is false. He's still am amazing champion. He took down a ton of the uncollected content this month in event quest for me, and he destroyed domino just fine not duped.
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    If you are talking about EQ then ok. But in war tier 1-3 you need the dupe for him to he effictive on path 6 and 7. I have a 5* r4 void I know what I am talking about.