**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ROL Roster + Strategy

Gonna make a run at ROL, level 48, bout 10 revives n 80 some potions in stash. Pretty set on 3,4/5 champs I'm taking in, but looking for that last 1 & or subs + Tips:

4* awakened AA r4Lvl40 - (duped from PHC last week, don't see how he's not a top option for 80% or the fights)

5* Colossus r1/Lvl25 - ( syngery w AA& Juggs, POSS for vision)

3* Juggs - (syngery w Colossus)

3* duped r3/Lvl30 Guilly - ( Top option for Wolverine from everything I've seen, but do I need w having AA?)

Next 2 I was considering were 4* r3/Lvl 30 UNAWKENED ;
Vision AOU : Power Drain/Burn & Poision Immune
Mephisto : Power Drain, Regen, Aura - Incenerate & Poison immune

Need poison immune champ for SW N AA won't work for Vision if I'm Correct?

Other options I have would be 4* 4/40 :
Crossbones( duped) n GR( unduped)

3* 4/40 all awakeneded w high sigs;
Sentinel , Iceman, Hyperion, S.Witch (sig level 99)

N I saw not to have any points in Petrify & Pacify, but is that only if your using Guilly for Wolverine?

Any advice, tips/ tricks, roster changes, feedback is welcome, I think I'm ready to make a run ...

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    If you play guilly correctly, then the wolvie fight will last less than a minute. I'd recommend having at least 3/5 in mystic dispersion so that she can get to her sp2 fast. So if you take in her then AA won't be necessary. As for the rest of the fights, I'd really recommend you bring in a heavy hitting champ like starlord duped. I've never heard of anyone going to ROL with 3* champs but I suppose it could be done just the fights would be longer. In your case hype and SW would be your best options from those 3* you mentioned. But take in only one of them, and then take in 3 champs that are purely for synergies to give your main champ extra attack and critical rating.

So if Colossus or juggs gives extra attack in their synergies then go ahead and take them in. For the SW fight, poison immune isn't entirely necessary, as with higher rated champs the poison damage takes a long time before you die. So with 3* it may be a problem since the poison would affect you more but if you are fine with using a lot of revives go for it. Although my main advice would just be to take in a 4* duped star lord if you have him. I hope your 3* champs can do well enough, so good luck!
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I really like that you're eager to get through ROL, but seriously you don't really have a lot to gain by completing it. Your best bet is to just use those items and get through 5.1, and possibly even 5.2. heck even work towards act 4 100%.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’d wait for a better damage dealer... aa melts all who bleed and poison, but cm, hulk, black bolt, and vision all have some type of immunity. You need a secondary damage dealer. Also, for wolvie, I’d suggest you bring Morningstar for synergy with gully that makes her souls last for longer, otherwise you might not be able to reverse heal.

But mainly I’d wait for a sparky/Medusa/gwenpool before you start rol
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    edited August 2018
    As said, a damage dealer is the way to go. Funny thing, Im just looking for a 3* Guill for me to do it, since I already got a dupe SL 4* 4/40

Good luck with your run.
  • Options
    likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    Appreciate the feedback. So I haven't even TOUCHED act 4!.. started end of April '18 i've just been so caught up grinding monthlys n Arena, trying to build Roster. I Actually do have a 4* Starlord( was the 4* I got from 100% Act 3) ..only prob is he's not awakened, so I have him at 2/20, cuz I know he needs to be duped. Desperately trying to dupe him from 1 of those cinematic crystals from this month. Idk any other way to awaken him, I only completed chapter 3 in RTTL, n gem is class based anyways
  • Options
    likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    N yea I did realize some of the champs r either Poison or Blood Immune, was just hoping I could get by w either Bleeding or Poison them, which ever 1 they weren't immune too... was only gonna use of the 3* for SW, n speaking of, what does poison damage does she do, her specials? Never thought of her as a poison champ. I just took Mephisto up to 4/40, figured it couldn't hurt either way, n oddly enough, I just pulled a beast 10 min ago, been dying to pull him lol so that that's 44% mutant special w him AA n Colossus right ?
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    SW only poison opponents as a debuff when she gets hit, not while hitting them. And just so you know, outside of when u use AA, all of those fights are gonna take about 300-400 hits at least. Wait to get someone like Starlord (dupe), Proxima (dupe), Hyperion, etc.....