**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Verify Mordo in 2* cinematic crystal?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has pulled mordo in the 2*, or any, cinematic crystal. I have opened about 70 and he's the only one I need and surprise surprise, nada. I was just wondering if anyone could verify they've gotten him. Thanks, and best of luck playing the game to y'all!

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s in there.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Sometimes RNG is just incredibly painful. Good luck. I hope you get him soon
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    yes, like Prego, "it's in there".
  • Options
    dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Open in 3s.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    He is,I also got him 4*.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    It was the same exact thing for me with War Machine, but don't forget, it's all "RANDOM"
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mordo is in there. I got him when it released
  • Options
    Be patient. Took me more than a hundred crystals before I got Black Panther (Civil War) lol
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    He is in there but it seems that the champs you don't already have at a different tier are harder to acquire from the cinematic crystal. On my alt only champ I'm missing is bpcw and 200 cinematic crystals later I still don't have him. On my main same situation but for cap iw.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I’ve gotten him
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It took me like 30-50 crystals to get ONE KM then I got him twice once from the next stack of ten then again from a cinematic shard crystal
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    He's in there I've pulled him on my main account.

5r9rgwAh.jpg

pulled and duped him.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Definitely there.

I got all of them within in the first 26 on day one. Now I'm just being silly by getting as many sigs as I can while its available.