**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bravo

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
Gotta hand it to the game team revealing 2 possibly spidermans coming to the game and revealing 2 animated series and 1 film movie along the fact 2 are based off the comic books as well lol.20eg4g37va0z.png

Amazing Spiderman film with Andrew Garfield

Spectacular Spiderman possibly one of the best Animated Series to air

Ultimate Spiderman Animated Series that ended last year which was a good show as well.

2 possible spiderman one of which many have been asking.

Superior Spiderman
on7h0xaw67nm.jpg

Noir Spiderman
jf7rzyjrsufl.png

Now he is a very interesting incarnation of spiderman and was featured in Ultimate Spiderman 4 part event where Green Goblin traveled throughout all the multiverse stealing the DNA of each spiderman

Comments

• Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    You know I was thinking the same thing with the into the spider verse movie coming out later
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    edited August 2018
    Oh my God. I was trying to figure out what she meant. I was going into the timeline from the MCU and was completely lost because there are no other spiders in the MCU
  • Options
    You know I was thinking the same thing with the into the spider verse movie coming out later

Ya that could be possible as well do hope noir and superior appear in the film lol
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    St333lll wrote: »
    Oh my God. I was trying to figure out what she meant. I was going into the timeline from the MCU and was completely lost because there are no other spiders in the MCU

All of the adjectives she used are different comic series, each featuring a different version of Spider-man. You won't find your answer in the MCU.

• Options
    Besides they mentioned the game isnt replicating reality of MCU just having tie in movie events and even those arent exactly copied from films but instead has 2 stories being told 1 from the collector and 1 from grandmaster himself