**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Put more "life" in your life instead of time in this game.

Why would you want to join a semi-retired alliance? Here's why
If you want more game-life balance, seek to put less time each day in playing the game or are tired of the commitments competing for high AQ rewards, then this is the place for you. To us, retirement isn't the same as quitting the game. It just means playing easier alliance quests and sitting out an AW once in a while.
  • Will you get a T4cc per week here? No
    Will you have more free time to play other quests or do other things in your life besides play MCOC? Yes
We are (mainly) mid to high rated players (7.3 mil) who no longer have that "gotta get those T4cc" urgency that drives other alliances.
We offer:
  • No mandatory AW (any AW participation is voluntary with many weekends off)
    No mandatory AQ (voluntary Map 3, a rare Map 4)
    No donations. 
    Event minimums?--we don't set hard minimums but work on an "honor system"--no consistent zeroes or bare minimum points in Completion, SA, Item Use and do your Duels. You know when you're mooching and so do I.
Don't get me wrong--we are retired (actually semi-retired) but not dead.  Everyone is active and we reach nearly all alliance event rewards but don't stress out about AQ or AW. 
Just do an alliance tag or name search in the game. I have more info. send me (IG name: LeftTurnAlbqrqe) an in game friend request or LINE request (LINE ID: LeftTurnAlbqrque) to discuss
3dod8bcejzid.png