Bifrost Crystal

Kabam this is a bit ridiculous, i spent 1500 units on the bifrost crystal and got nothing but 2 stars...i suppose that theres nothing i can do about it but i just think it was pretty ridiculous in lesser terms. This is why i dont buy crystals but oh well what can you do...i would like some feedback on this issue but if not then i suppose theres nothing that can be done, the rest of my alliance will know not to do it either..All hail "OneAboveAllsChosen* froms yours truly, Alucradacidrain

Comments

• Alucardacidrain1Alucardacidrain1 Member Posts: 12
    Yeah Yeah whatever...was gonna save up to 2500 but i wanted that heimdall lol..anyways i get units like noones business
  • BapoiBapoi Member Posts: 995 ★★★
    Units have become seriously more accessible. That’s definitely true. 1000 a week is doable without grinding really much
    Yeah i know buy damn that was a hit to the gut...straight 2 stars...****
  • BapoiBapoi Member Posts: 995 ★★★
    I’ve long since learned to not ever try more than 3 crystals.
    If three doesn’t get me anything, then so be it.
    That is also dependant on the overall amount of units I have. When under 2k, not gonna get them. Self protection to the bone..
    Yeah i guess I learned my lesson haha...
    Haha ikr
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Member Posts: 344
    That really sucks. Those crystals are unfortunately not worth the risk.
    Yeah but i wanted that heimdall pretty bad haha...i never spend uniys on crystals but ive been waiting for heimdall...apparently i get to wait till he becomes available in crystals...damn
    Oh same man. I’ve been so tempted every time I go to crystals. Best choice is to grind for him. Not the easiest but I’m sure af he’s worth it. His synergies are crazy good
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Member Posts: 296
    06h0frciyad6.png
    70nizl83vk96.png
    Can't say bad pulls but not to thrilled with red skull.
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    06h0frciyad6.png
    70nizl83vk96.png
    Can't say bad pulls but not to thrilled with red skull.

I feel like flagging your comment not because you deserve the flag, I’m just a bit jealous.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Member Posts: 296
    I can spend 2000+ units off my main acct on featured crystals and pull nothing good. I can spend 1200 units on my alt that isn't level 60 and get good pulls. 5 4* pulls on my alt in the last 24 hours between featured crystal, cinematic crystals and 1 4* crystal. I hate to admit it but my alt has a better champ selection than my main.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    rqpxkez1qntj.png
    300 units for one crystal. Its all about luck really. $'s spent is irrelevant unless you are the Crystal Opening Whale who keeps spending until he gets what he wants.
  • G0311G0311 Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    Its all a Gamble, over all ive been pretty lucky.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    rqpxkez1qntj.png
    300 units for one crystal. Its all about luck really. $'s spent is irrelevant unless you are the Crystal Opening Whale who keeps spending until he gets what he wants.

Ayyyy I see u got your name fixed from D Monzfyr
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Member Posts: 76
    Damn it
    See thats what im talking bout...thats bull...i work my ass off at this game but thats whats up tho, im still a beast without them