**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolverine Vs x23...who to r5 as 4*

SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
So this will be my 3rd major rank up after blade(R3 5*) and void(r5 4*) and the one I rank up will be in my aq team..I duped wolverine just now and x23 is unduped
Now I have to chose between damage and regen... presently x23 is in my aq team over wolverine and I like that she is not a total dud Vs bleed immune champs.i got quake and medusa as the other two members of my aq team so sentinels are not a problem...
Which one would u guys suggest

Wolverine Vs x23...who to r5 as 4* 34 votes

Duped wolverine
64%
NevvBDarkstar4387mum_m2DarkZenvg2782AjisdopeGrafikdevDean9300450AshburnSavio444Thecrusher_9756KillerRino19NEXTONGSTAR21VoltolosSmashAnthinhoRockypantherxJake12345Pennmabob 22 votes
Unduped X23
35%
Teddersbm3eppsDuke_SilverCupidJestr54xXpenKobster84Mitchell35SolotrixFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCowboyschamploo1IsThisLoss 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    If possible then I would like to hear ur opinions about the one u prefer between the two...I for one like x23's damage but I haven't played around with wolverine after his dupe
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Duped wolverine
    I can help you out. I have a 4* Wolverine 5/5 sig 99, and a 5* X23 unduped at rank 4/5. Since wolv is not avail as a 5* and he can stack 7 bleeds as opposed to x23 who can stack 4, I would choose Wolv at this point. He is great for questing.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Unduped X23
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    I can help you out. I have a 4* Wolverine 5/5 sig 99, and a 5* X23 unduped at rank 4/5. Since wolv is not avail as a 5* and he can stack 7 bleeds as opposed to x23 who can stack 4, I would choose Wolv at this point. He is great for questing.

X-23 stacks 5
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Unduped X23
    Both are awesome options, I was in the same position as you and I ended up going with X-23, she’s my personal preference. The damage just gets insane. Best of luck!
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Duped wolverine
    If you have a high sig level and know how to use him he can be almost unkillable even though his damage isnt to good.

X23 is awesome to especially duped, I have them both duped at sig 70 and really like her to and she's incredibly useful.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Unduped X23
    X-23..
  • Options
    Thanks for the inputs guys...I went with x23