**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just pulled a Venompool 5 star.

If you have played and think this guy is useful, please share details. ,

Just pulled a Venompool 5 star. 27 votes

I should cry and rage quit.
25%
Star_Lord_GNASTYKing_GarfCowboyschamploo1X_Factor_AgentScabbymangoAwesomemonkey83 7 votes
R1 him
29%
winterthurDrZolaAnon1DOKTOROKTOPUSPeterQuillCoachLedPaytoPlayKobster84 8 votes
R2.
25%
G0311DankestChefRicemanMitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoFangmangler 7 votes
R3
7%
Alex_sc11CapWW2 2 votes
R4
3%
tuposacp 1 vote
R5
7%
Foxhero007Crimson333 2 votes

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    R1 him
    You should cry but only rage quit if you get him multiple times in a row. Way too many trash tier champs out there, at least he is still useful for arena.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    R1 him
    Mine’s duped. As is my Groot, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Red Magneto...you probably get the point.

Arena fodder, unless he’s your first 5*.

Dr. Zola
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    R1 him
    Signature Ability - Continuity Memory
    Every 6 seconds, the symbiote known as Venom has a (20 - 45%) chance to access Deadpool’s unique memory and grant him a random beneficial effect for a short time...even if he never actually had that effect in the past...
    These effects range from Armor Up to Regeneration, with other stranger abilities all lumped in as well. Below are just a few of the possible benefits:
    Unstoppable for 3 seconds.
    Static Shock for 7 seconds.
    Indestructible for 3.5 seconds.
    A Luck Buff that affects both champions’ Ability Accuracy. Venompool’s gets better while his opponent’s gets worse.
    ALL THE ARMOR! *It’s actually called that in game
    And others!
    Strengths
    Venompool is a beast at destroying champions that rely on Buffs, as he can frequently strip them away and regenerate whenever they activate them.
    Venompool also has one of the strongest Bleed effects in the game, allowing him to easily take on Armored champions such as Iron Man, Hulkbuster, and Rhino.
    By utilizing his abilities for the right match-ups, Venompool can overcome powerful regeneration effects, either by consuming them with Om Nom, or by using the Heal Block / Bleed combo on his Special 2.

Looks interesting.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    R2.
    Depends on your roster mine is dupped and have him at R2, I would R3 him if I didnt have better options. Bleed is good and will sometimes get heal from sp1
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    R2.
    underrated tbh. you cant unlock his true potential until you duped him. **** ton of buffs. his bleed/regen/heal block/and buff steal is very helpful and reliable tho. pretty tanky as well