**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We cannot join Map 6!

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
We are rank 5 alliance of AQ last week and we cannot join Map 6. We are stuck. Many support tickets sent but still no fix. Our prestige will drop and we will miss top 10 rewards because of your buggy game.

Fix that immediately and give us 30 mins even shorter timer. Omg another bug every day. I am not sure if your game developers are competent enough.

Comments

• St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Force close the app and try. Happened to my teammate too.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    If its showing continue then that means you are already in the battlegroup so just click that and you should be in
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    they would need to join either bg1 or bg3 as bg2 is full
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    He saying they can't join due to the issue that occurred when aq started so they are locked out for today so bg1 and 3 for them are at a loss rate since can't clear nodes
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I can't tell if you're joking.

Was the problem just that people were all attempting to join a full battlegroup?
  • DebuddDebudd Posts: 10
    We have the same log in issue where a number of our players can only spectate and not join. They have tried everything and sent tickets but no luck. It is disappointing that the issue is not addressed in the tickets and or here.
  • FrenchyPantsFrenchyPants Posts: 26
    If we are the number 5 AQ team, do you think we don’t know how mattlegroups Work? Come on.
  • FrenchyPantsFrenchyPants Posts: 26
    Or just that we can’t spell?