**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No gold realm during the appreciation week?

This is the one thing I need the most right now. I have an abundance of catalysts. Gold is what is preventing me from ranking and leveling. More gold would certainly be appreciated...in general! Would be a nice addition for such a week.

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    they did say they are increasing gold by like 20%. so yeah...don't need gold, we need halls of healing where they give tons of gold too
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I don’t understand why they wouldn’t do a just a single gold realm. The amount of comments of people having gold issues, you’d think they would give access to a gold realm...for “summoner appreciation week”.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    They say halls of healing is the fan favorite when really.... everyone wants gold realm
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    They say halls of healing is the fan favorite when really.... everyone wants gold realm

Gold is much easier to get than revives. Anyone in a high-tier Alliance War or anyone looking to knock out Labyrinth of Legends would get far more benefit out of Halls of Healing than Gold Realm.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

That's not true. I'm very low on gold, recently took void to r5 as my first r5 but can only get him up to lvl17 so far but still even with my lack of gold I would take halls of healing over gold realm if I could only choose one
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    TwmR wrote: »

That's not true. I'm very low on gold, recently took void to r5 as my first r5 but can only get him up to lvl17 so far but still even with my lack of gold I would take halls of healing over gold realm if I could only choose one

It would be nice if we could choose gold realm or halls at the start or give us a daily key to enter only one.

• Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    TwmR wrote: »

It would be nice if we could choose gold realm or halls at the start or give us a daily key to enter only one.

I agree to that especially as they say halls of healing is alternate days I would love to have gold realm the other days. Was just saying if I had to choose 1 it would be healing
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    They've said in the past that gold realm is unhealthy for the game's design. Also thay they wont likely be running it again but insteas are adding gold in other ways
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    They've made 4-star shards so much easier to come by. It's so easy for near-endgame players to use class iso and sell gray iso for extra gold. Hell, sometimes I have to sell class iso. Between doing two milestones on the first two arenas, and rank rewards on 4-star basic and featured arenas, I manage just fine.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    We had a very robust and funny discussion about the “Gold” problem a few months back.

Kabam said they more than likely wouldn’t bring back the gold realms because it unbalanced the game’s economy (their words not mine) but that they would look for other ways to increase gold availability.

They have made some small changes to gold in the game, but I can’t honestly tell you how effective they have been because I don’t play that often anymore, but again they said they wouldn’t bring back the gold realms and they haven’t.
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    To reply to a previous comment, I'm a top-end player and I couldn't care much about halls of healing. With 6 stars and 5/65 costing so much to rank, gold is truly my bottleneck. If we were truly appreciated then we shouldn't have to work for our compensation either. It's such a joke.

On a separate note, everything has become more expensive to remain stationary (relatively speaking). 5 stars are the new 4 stars and the fgmc cost 300 units. Did they balance the economy for the players pursuing such crystals because their 4 star roster was increasingly becoming irrelevant? No. In fact, the Uncollected EQ doesn't even grant you units!!

I feel it's the same issue with gold. Gold feels as scarce as ever but gold costs have increased massively. The only way to remain stationary is to grind arena for gold to rank and for units to spend on a 0.4% (!!!!) chance at the next greatest war champ. Alternatively, we can always remortgage our houses. I've never been so close to quitting this game and then they announce this as "appreciation".
  • Options
    Yes!!! Wtf?! Gold realm! 20% is not sufficient.
  • Options
    scottiebear69scottiebear69 Posts: 5
    edited August 2018
    I’ve played this game from its first year. I luckily got in on last three gold events. I got news for you shysters sitting in Kabams office thinking gold isn’t good for economy of game. I got well over 5 million in last gold event. It allowed me the chance to rank up and deplete my gold bank low again but I also became more vested in the game and gave back to Kabam in the long run. Just one lil summoners view on gold event but not the only one. Show some love Kabam. You know you’ll get more back in return from us!!!