**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks Kabam

2»

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Heretodie wrote: »
    CoachLed wrote: »
    I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that you all took the time to come up with a unique way to give back to the player base. Sure... there will be a bunch of sour toads crying for more but that just comes with the territory. Lord knows you can’t please everyone.

Regardless, I feel appreciated so I just wanted to say “Thanks!”

And before people start the trolling, I’m an end game player that has cleared all available content and have a prestige over 7000. If these “rewards” can please me, they should please a wide range of summoners.

Clearly you don’t arena or AW if you feel compensated, I lost a 2-3 weeks of AW and Arena do to issues. Only content left for me is LOL and I need those units from arena to get me through. So the pittance they’re giving out is barley enough to cover 1/3weeks lost rewards.

You’re right...I don’t grind arena. Don’t enjoy it. But I am in a very competitive AW alliance and I just haven’t seen any issues that affect that aspect of the game for me. Only saw overheating when playing for long periods of time. AQ, AW, and EQ (to a degree) weren’t super affected by it.
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Prestige is what ur champs are without masteries there basic stats used in dungeons and aq and kinda arenas but anyone find it weird that coachled can’t be found in game (it’s the same name) kabam employ much
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    GlueNoClue wrote: »
    I'm gonna ask this one time; what's a prestige ?? How you know ? What's the measurement instrument ?

Google MCOC prestige calculator and put in your top champs.