**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a chilled alliance

Hi all! Looking for new home after aw season. My work is getting busy so I’m going to leave my alliance for a more chilled one! I really want one where it’s homely and people are friendly / chatty not taking the game too seriously!

As long as you’re active, I’ll join. I’m currently 180k with 5 r5 4*s, I want to focus on quests and ranking up. I’m from England.

Yes- I have line. My line ID: swingtwisters

Sa weekly is a must, and map3 max map I want to do. Thank you for your time, have a great day

Comments

• Options
    Hey we're rebuilding our alliance and are looking for active members, but we're pretty chilled as well. We're currently running map2 along with AW (one bg, soon to be two) and as long as you're reasonably active it shouldn't be tough for you to help us out. Although weekly SA might be an issue for a couple of more weeks. I have just added you on line.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey ,

We may have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We run 44432 in AQ with the first 2 mandatory, and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 2 seasons. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty...go ahead and keep your battle chips.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    DjpkDjpk Posts: 174
    edited August 2018
    Hit me up on line djpk. We have another Brit in our ally were really relaxed and chill. Run map 3 max and do map 2 while war is up.
    No donations required.
  • Options
    If you are still looking please message me on line ZwobniarLSD
  • Options
    TwinTTowersTwinTTowers Posts: 25
    Hit me up if you are still looking.
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
    Swingtwisters,

If you're still searching for a relaxed alliance, look into Order of the Ebon Hand, (O.E.H in-game). PM one of our officers (GorerillaTactic, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

More details here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90792/o-e-h-is-lf-10-new-members-100k-relaxed-but-active-3-8-mil-stone1-soon-silver-aq-2x5#latest