**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation from overheating issues

I understand Kabam was talking about them discussing compensation from the overheating issue.

My idea for fair compensation is to give all summoners the rewards for completion/exploration for all difficulties of the antman special events, plus some gold and battle chips (for essentially not being able to play arenas). I normally finish all difficulties with ease, but only being able to do 5 fights before my phone froze up made this special event the hardest by far.

“We understand some were not able to fully complete the antman special event due to overheating issues. If you were able to complete it, here is extra for risking the life of your phone.”

Comments

• KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Well two weeks ago about I quit this game and sold a good amount of champs to open crystals for my alliance and like two days after I quit; due to all the nonsense and bs in this game; I was playing cuz all I really wanted to do was just push for uncollected when my phone got a dis colored blue in the middle I started to panic and well it went from bad to worse the screen started getting really light and dark, fluctuating between brightness then it went black, purple and blue flannel on me the screen mostly dark and unresponsive. I took my phone to the apple store and told the lady it’s the battery she told me there was no way it was the battery it was a 8 plus wayyyy too new to have battery problems I ‘insisted it would be the battery she takes it back there I wait about 3 hours she comes back and tells me my phone can be fixed and I have to buy another, it’s a iPhone 8 Plus it’s 650 dollars what the hell. So I’ve seen the stories on here and I’m always thinking damn that sucks but now I’ve gotten to experience it first hand and ler me tell u it isn’t fun so I get ur game again (why I don’t know (maybe it’s because of summoner appreciation)) and I wait for it for a whole week and prof hoff comes along saying u guys weren’t even planning it ( although I thought it was annual ) and to see dungeons back and as a permanent currency what does that mean because u said it’ll be back 4 more times will it eventually come back after that because I was soooo close to another 4* but I was like a couple off because it system kept matching us up with garbage player so is it like a on and off thing and now that I’m in the highest bracket it’s so expensive for a 5* u cut how much we earn but not the price, but with this much upset you’ll throw us a bone and that’s kool I like the Gwen pool goes to the movies I don’t buy those terrible odds crystals so I probably would have wasp for awhile and honestly I’ve had a lot of fun playing her and to have a guarantee five so I would like a Stark spidy but hey did that Community thing and got a ant man so yeah but honestly I’m getting of topic my point is summoner appreciation for a week is and absolute insult not for a month but 1/4 of the time things considering it’s like why, I bet u do but u should have a department for justice CONSTANT buffs to every from colossus and groot to event quest changes and to what I’ve realized (and probably one of the reasons I’m still playing is because I’m about to get one) is that in 4 month someone can get a 6* doing nothing else but uncollected and doing the same events get one 6* equivalent a 4/55 in a year, why does it take a year to get what 4 month will that’s a problem that I see u should be able to get a 4/55 in the same amount of time that it takes to get a 6* I mean it’s ridiculous u should honestly get a 6* every 3 with full exploration being 3500 but hey baby steps right but other things u should fix are the leveling ups of ur whole account because I was EXTREMELY underwhelmed when I seen what I got from hitting level 60 u should buff rol ( before I didn’t do it because of annoyance because I could but it’ll take pretty long but now it’s like why bother ) it’s 4*s that are ok at best 3 teir 1 alphas and tier 4 basics I think but again underwhelming oh just checked it’s only one tier one alpha. Sad. Road to labyrinth is not that great looking I’m have doubts that labyrinth are worth it I know ur way less likely to change content that doesn’t change but the monthly ones are just not that enticing

Yeah well I’m done but before I go I was having issues with heimdali he was parring mediums well not parring auto blocking and he was doing it a lot even though it’s a 25% CHANCE and it’s supposed to WORK for LIGHT attacks only but hey it’s a bug an now he’s purchasable u may have a few incidences like dominoes block break so yeah
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    the keyword that makes this not possible is "extra" - this company has made it clear they aren't interested in giving out extra anything, let alone even minimum to show they care. Don't expect anything from here on out, honestly.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    the keyword that makes this not possible is "extra" - this company has made it clear they aren't interested in giving out extra anything, let alone even minimum to show they care. Don't expect anything from here on out, honestly.